Owners and decision-makers of local businesses got together to trade experiences and ideas on “Controlling Employee Benefit Costs”. Raleigh Country Club provided a perfect setting and a light breakfast for the event on May 23. Participants have found that these small-group discussions are more productive and more fun than traditional “seminars”.
Jim Harlow and Joe Gupton of Jones Insurance led the discussion and provided information on:
- “Level-funded plans” and creative alternatives
- Steps toward self-insurance
- Controlling costs by having healthier employees
- Benchmarking – what is working for other employers
- Reducing your chances of government audits and fines
To learn more about possible solutions that could help your business, contact Jim or Joe in our office. We have events coming soon related to Workers Compensation, Bonding, Resolving Employee Disputes, and other topics relevant to our clients and friends. You can let us know about a particular interest of yours or you can check our website to find out about other learning opportunities: www.jones-insurance.com