Please join us as Joe and Jim share their experiences and insights as to how employers are adapting to deal with increasing health insurance costs. This presentation and open discussion will focus on what insurance companies and business owners are doing to take control of the rising costs of healthcare and employee benefit plans.
We Will Discuss
- “Level-funded plans” and creative alternatives
- Steps toward self-insurance
- Reduce costs with healthier employees
- Benchmarking – what is working for other employers
- Reduce your chances of government audits and fines
Event Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: Raleigh Country Club
We encourage questions and interactive dialogue among attendees and experts. Limited to 15 participants. Light breakfast provided. Coffee and registration from 8-8:30am. Discussion from 8:30-10am.