Grady has always had a passion for helping others and knew from a young age he wanted to pursue a career in which he would be able to do so daily. His father, who he would describe as one of the most influential people in his life, spent 30 years working for one of the world’s largest mutual fund companies. Through his teachings, he became passionate about and learned the importance of saving and investing at an early age. Grady decided to combine his two passions (helping others, financial discipline) and began a career as a Financial Advisor.
- 3+ years working with families/business owners and their wealth, learning their financial objectives and implementing a plan in order to reach their goals
- Specializes in retirement planning for small-medium sized business owners and their employees
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & Achievements
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Series 6, Series 63, Series 65 securities registered. Securities licensed in NC, MD, SC, PA.
- Recipient of Principal’s Pacesetter Award, for outstanding work/production early in their career with the company.
When not in the office, Grady enjoys traveling, golf, being outdoors, spending time with family and friends.