Business Insurance Client Manager
Reports to: Business Insurance Department Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Revised: September 2019
Assists in the production of new accounts and the retention of existing insurance and group benefits accounts. Provides prompt, efficient, friendly, high-quality service to designated accounts in support of Producer activities. Communicates consistently and positively with clients to reinforce our “Client-first” service philosophy. Builds and maintains good relationships with clients and office staff. Follows agency established procedures and guidelines to perform assigned duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to discuss, support and sell insurance products in states where the agency functions.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, agency automation system, and proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Applied EPIC, etc.
- Must be an assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others.
- Must excel at being client focused and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Should have demonstrated effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications.
- NC Department of Insurance Property & Casualty license
- Two (2) years education beyond high school
- Ten (10) years professional office experience including at least five years specifically working in Property & Casualty insurance
- General office setting Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 with flextime available
- Fast-paced multi-tasking team environment
- Occasional travel may be required
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job.
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the agency’s business needs.
- This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral change and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description.
- All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate physically or mentally challenged employees.