Administrative & Financial Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Revised: July 2020
Ensures the office operations are running smoothly. Owns all general office management including administrative activities, system administration, employee experience, financial management and reporting functions.
Provides supervision, support and guidance of the:
- Systems Administration Team
- Finance and Admin Team
- Internal HR Consulting Team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Skills, experience and education in accounting, financial management and human resources.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility
- Problem solving skills
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Must be proficient in MS Office software, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- High-energy, friendly, outgoing personality
- Writing, composition, and grammar skills adequate to create professional quality letters and emails.
- Ability to learn computer programming of the telephone system and to understand when and how to gain professional outside assistance, as appropriate needs arise.
- Understands and can perform basic office-practice skills, including filing, Word processing, and sorting functions.
- Can carry out a large number of detailed written or verbal instructions with multiple steps, in complex systems performed with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Can add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and perform simple calculations involving decimals and simple fractions.
- Ability to file, post, sort or prepare mail projects. Can copy data from one source to another, obtain information from others, and deliver information to others clearly and accurately.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college coursework specific to a General Business, Accounting or Human Resources preferred
- 2+ years of experience in general office environment
- General office setting Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 with flextime available
- Fast-paced multi-tasking team environment
- Occasional travel may be required
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job.
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the agency’s business needs.
- This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral change and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description.
- All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate physically or mentally challenged employees.